We are looking for dynamic, committed individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of the solution to solving homelessness in our community, we are looking for your talent and expertise as we transform and empower the lives of people with mental illness by supporting independence and preventing homelessness. We are a highly respected, award-winning provider of a full array of mental health and supportive housing services in Sacramento County, and we need you to bring your compassion and support to the most vulnerable in our community.
At Hope Cooperative we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our clients, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth.
As of May 15, 2020, Hope Cooperative has an opening for the following position:
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
This position is in a community mental health clinic, serves adult clients with severe mental illness. This position is primarily medication management, working with a team of psychiatrists, other nurse practitioners/ physician assistant.
Clinic has strong support staff including nursing, case managers and therapists. Clinic offers supportive groups, classes, therapy, and activity center for our patients.
Contractor shall be employed as an independent contractor and not as an Agency employee, working 16-24 hours per week, and weekdays only between 8 am-5 pm. The rate is $100 per hour.
Scope of Services
- Contractor will:
- 90 minute initial assessment appointment for clients new to the clinic
- 30 minute medication management follow-up appointments for established clients
- Adjusting medications as indicated
- Ordering medication as indicated
- Ordering and monitoring lab work as indicatd
- Maintain Sacramento County Prescribing guidelines.
- Approve protocols as they pertain to best practice.
- Contractor shall comply with all documentation requirements and standards to ensure Medi-Cal, MediCare and Sacramento County compliance.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally board certified,
- Licensed to practice in California.
- Previous experience in community mental health settings preferred.
- Experience with EMR systems required, AVATAR experience a plus.
- Obtain and Maintain a policy of professional liability insurance, and continue to maintain for at least three years following termination of contract
FINAL FILING DATE: Until Filled
To apply, please send a curriculum vitae to:
Hope Cooperative, 650 Howe Avenue, Building 400-A, Sacramento, CA 95825 firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX: (916) 441-6893