Program Admin Assistant – TCORE
We are growing expanding and hiring, and offering a sign-on bonus.
Hope Cooperative is searching for a Program Administrative Assistant.
Full Time Professional | Sacramento, CA, US
The Program-Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the assigned program and serves as administrative assistant to the management team and direct service staff. This position may also provide back-up receptionist duties.
We are looking for dynamic, committed individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of the solution to solving homelessness in our community, we are looking for your talent and expertise as we transform and empower the lives of people with mental illness by supporting independence and preventing homelessness. We are a highly respected, award-winning provider of a full array of mental health and supportive housing services in Sacramento and Yolo Counties, and we need you to bring your compassion and support to the most vulnerable in our community.
At Hope Cooperative we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt position starting at $18.94 and may require working some evening and weekend schedules.
HOPE Cooperative (aka TLCS, Inc.) offers a competitive benefit package consisting of, but not limited to, the following, and may be subject to change:
- 21 PTO days year (4 weeks/1 day)
- 26 PTO days after 5th year (5 weeks / 1 day)
- 6 days paid sick time
- 9 paid holidays
- Personal Days (Floating Holidays)
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and children
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular hourly wage step scale increases
- Flexible start/end times for some positions
- iPhone with unlimited data for personal/profession use and laptop for some positions
- Clinical Supervision towards licensure (for certain positions and upon approval)
- CEU days for certain positions
- Free CEU’s for certain positions
- Annual BBQ and staff appreciation awards
- Annual Gift Card Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Transfer Sick Time Hours to PTO Hours
- PTO Cash Out
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Disability Insurance and more.
* All benefit offerings are subject to change and are governed by the eligibility guidelines in the Employee Handbook. This list represents a general summary of available benefits and nothing stated here should be interpreted as being included in a written offer for employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Accurately complete all necessary forms, reports and paperwork required by the program on a timely basis (e.g., progress notes, special incident reports, discharge summaries, Medi-Cal/ADS billing and Avatar MH and ADS forms).
Assist Managers and Direct Service Staff with forms and tracking systems.
Enter and coordinate all data for applicable electronic systems.
Assist Management with reports and projects as assigned.
Provide back-up with clerical duties.
Act as a designated Mandated Reporter for the observed or suspected abuse and/or neglect of children, disabled individuals, dependent adults and elder/senior citizens. Mandated Reporter also includes “Duty to Warn” which includes the responsibility to notify authorities and the intended victim(s) of physical harm.
Transport clients as needed.
Ensure the protection and confidentiality of all Protected Health Information (PHI) by following all policies and procedures in the Agency HIPAA Manual.
Education and/or Experience:
Previous experience working in the administrative/clerical field, with attention to detail.
Work, volunteer or life experience with homeless individuals and/or individuals with mental health and/or substance abuse issues is desirable.
Consumer of mental health/ADS services and/or a family member of a mental health/ADS consumer is desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License and current vehicle insurance. Driving record must meet, and continue to meet, the underwriting standards established by the generalized driving guidelines used by our insurance broker. Must provide proof of insurance.
- Must have at least 3 or more years of driving experience.
Other Skills, Abilities, and Job Requirements:
- Ability to pass clearance of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and/or Department of Justice (DOJ) background screenings.
- Consumer of mental health services or a family member of a mental health consumer is desirable.
HOPE Cooperative (aka TLCS, Inc.) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Our agency embraces a diverse & culturally rich workforce, and we welcome all candidates to apply.
To apply, visit our Hope Cooperative – Online Career Center
Final Filing Date: Until Filled