We are growing, expanding and looking for a Recruitment Coordinator!
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for managing the recruitment process for the organization. They are tasked with helping us to find the very best possible candidates during our robust job selection process. The Recruitment Coordinator will field questions and requests from hiring managers, post jobs, source and screen potential applicants, arrange and participate in candidate interviews, facilitate the candidate selection process, and work with final candidates through the offer and onboarding processes.
We are looking for dynamic, committed individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of the solution to solving homelessness in our community, we are looking for your talent and expertise as we transform and empower the lives of people with mental illness by supporting independence and preventing homelessness. We are a highly respected, award-winning provider of a full array of mental health and supportive housing services in Sacramento and Yolo Counties, and we need you to bring your compassion and support to the most vulnerable in our community.
At Hope Cooperative we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt position with weekday hours.
HOPE Cooperative (aka TLCS, Inc.) offers a competitive benefit package consisting of, but not limited to, the following, and may be subject to change:
- 21 PTO days year (4 weeks/1 day)
- 26 PTO days after 5th year (5 weeks / 1 day)
- 6 days paid sick time
- 9 paid holidays
- Personal Days (Floating Holidays)
- Employer paid health insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular hourly wage step scale increases
- Flexible hours
- iPhone with unlimited data for personal/profession use and laptop for some positions
- Clinical Supervision towards licensure
- Annual BBQ and staff appreciation awards
- Annual Gift Card Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Transfer Sick Time Hours to PTO Hours
- PTO Cash Out
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Disability Insurance and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Determine the company’s staffing needs and developing a staffing strategy in response to Hiring Manager requests.
- Post open positions to various sites in order to advertise available jobs.
- Manage the candidate screening and selection process.
- Provide regular reports to management on open positions, time to fill, and the success of various recruiting methods.
- Ensure that all staffing decisions comply with company policies and regulatory standards.
- Provide Onboarding support for new employees for their first 90 days.
- Attend job fairs on behalf of Hope Cooperative in order to source and recruit potential employees.
- Field calls from the public regarding working at Hope Cooperative and availability of open positions.
- Assist human resources function with additional tasks as required.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field from a four-year college or university; or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legally compliant recruiting procedures required.
- Persons who have knowledge, experience with, or lived experience with substance abuse problems, preferably individuals who are dually diagnosed (mental health & substance abuse) is highly desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- HR Certification from either HRCI or SHRM is preferred
- Provide own vehicle, possess a valid California Driver’s License and current vehicle insurance. Driving record must meet and continue to meet the generalized driving guidelines used by our insurance broker.
- Must have at least 3 years of driving experience.
Other Skills, Abilities, and Job Requirements:
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have the capability to work discreetly with highly confidential information such as salaries and employment records.
- Ability to pass clearance of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and/or Department of Justice (DOJ) background screenings.
- Work overtime as requested and approved.
HOPE Cooperative (aka TLCS, Inc.) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Our agency embraces a diverse & culturally rich workforce, and we welcome all candidates to apply.
To apply, visit our Hope Cooperative – Online Career Center Final Filing Date: Until Filled